Wednesday, October 13, 2010

face it.

Photobucket

You would think I would have thought of this before I was 31 years old. 

Yesterday, having had a procedure done at the dentist, the right side of my face was numb for the entire afternoon.  During this time I realized not only that I slightly resembled that dude who played Peter Petrelli on "Heroes" with his crooked mouth, but also that I should really wax my upper lip.  Ah, the joys of being a woman.  So, light dawned on marble head and I realized I should have been waxing all along whenever I had an administration of Novocain.  I mean, it doesn't happen that often, but I should totally have taken advantage of that numbness and used it to be a big wimp and not feel the pain of tearing all of my hair out by the roots.  Duhhhh.

Just wanted to point that out in case you hadn't thought of it either.  Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment